Re: TV question

You could mount the AO-40 patch to the side of the Prime Focus feed in the
East-West direction similiar to described in the "up-down" direction in this
months QST with little effect to AO-40 reception.  (except for the
"detuning" of the patch not being in the phase center)  That's what I'm
planning to do when I get the BUD up.  Or alternatively do that with the
C-band feed instead and put the Mode-S patch in the center.

Fred W0FMS