QRV on AO-40!

Well, after weeks of preparation, I had my first QSO on AO-40 today with
W2DRZ! My initial attempts to use a barefoot 25 watts out of my 736 failed,
but I remembered that I had a 100 watt amp hanging around. That did the
trick! Now I need to tackle dealing with doppler shift.

My station info:

Yaesu FT-736r
RF concepts 70cm 100w amp
M2 2mcp14
M2 436cp30
N3IYR dish
3731 d/c modified by K5GNA

The antennas are currently mounted on a 4' roof tower on the ground in the
back yard. I'm waiting for the weather and antenna crew to align properly.
Here is a pic of the antennas.

See you on the bird!