Circular Patch construction details

   Hi AMSATs,

  With a lot of interest I read all relative with the behavior of Patch.
I had himself certain question marks for his circular behavior.
They is pleasant that exists agreement from all for the correctness of
W0LMD's
Patch  and I took the decision to manufacture it.
 But, reading the page that it describes the patch, unfortunately I find
difficulties
in his comprehension. Unfortunately they do not exist pictures, except one,
that helping
 whoever are not their maternal language English.
It should you have in mind, that all Radio-amateurs there are not
"Mechanical Engineers".
On the other hand, for the rest world apart from America and UK, the metric
system is
different and it does not understand what  is the "4-40" or "6-32 tap",
without a picture.

 On the contrary, the patch that describes the K3TZ is 100% complete, with
in detail drawing
from the AUTOCAD  in both metric systems and thus I could  manufacture it
easily.

Request: when it exists a interesting subject as this with the patch, it
will be supposed you have
in mind that your descriptions with the relative pages it will be supposed
they is with more details,
as that of K3TZ.

   Regards
 Mak SV1BSX