Re: TV question

At 02:14 PM 6/25/2003 +0000, Frederick M. Spinner wrote (in part):
>NASA TV alone is reason not to throw away that receiver and feedhorn/LNB
you
>get with that "free" AO-40 BUD.

But if you use the dish for NASA-TV, you still need another dish for AO-40.
I do plan on putting up a dedicated dish for NASA-TV in addition to a BUD
for AO-40 (and yes, I can get NASA-TV off channel 213 of my Dish-TV, but I
want the second feed dedicated for NASA)

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
Mobile Radio Operations