Re: Solving the need for ISA or USB slots and Serial Ports

Roger WA1KAT wrote:

>I would not usually put this here but there has been so much anguish over
>the need for Legacy slots and ports on the newer computers that I thought I
>would pass this item on...

The other question that comes to mind: why is this aspect
of the amateur satellite program so tightly bound to obsolete
hardware? Where are the PCI/USB tracking systems?

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte