AMSAT satellites, LEO or Elliptical

Question:
How many LEO orbitting satellites has AMSAT built, and how many Elliptical
orbitting satellites has AMSAT built?

I myself am all for building another elliptical orbitting satellite, yes
they do take a bit more of a station to operate but well worth it.

I hope in the future that AMSAT stays with building just one satellite at a
time, but make a effort to build one right after another to keep the
membership high.

I will continue to support AMSAT in what ever way I can no matter what.

what is done is done....

73
NZHE
Greg Wycoff
Conway Springs, Ks.
Grid EM17ej

worked the following satellites
AO-13, AO-10, AO-40, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29
RS-10, RS15, RS-12/13,  SO-35, UO-14, SO-41
SO-50, KO-23, KO25, TO-31, UO-22
MIR/MIR-R, STS-67, ISS

Home web page:
http://www.havilandtelco.com/~gregwycoff