Re: First attempt at AO-40

At 04:23 PM 6/24/2003 -0400, VE3EMA \(Harmen\) wrote:
>Can anyone confirm if I should have heard AO-40 over North America this
>afternoon?
>My first attempt at hearing it was unsuccessful.
>
>Thanks,
>Harmen VE3EMA

Yes, I was listening this afternoon whilst adjusting my new N3IYR dish. My
QTH is about 35 miles south of Boston, Ma. The bird dropped off for me at
about 4:15pm local eastern time.

I'm hoping to get on this week. I need to get my keyer working first....

-Steve
N1JFU

P.S. Anyone have a keyer for a Ft-736 they would like to sell me?