For Sale: Primestar dish

Within days of my purchase of a Primestar dish, I visited my brother-in-law
out in western Kansas.  As I drove up, I spotted a welcome sight - his old
Primestar dish.  Turns out he was happy to let me get it out of his yard but
now I have two, and an irate XYL grumbling about my spending more money on
radio equipment.  If you are interested, please respond off list.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO