Re: Tell us the truth then Rick! RE: Mode-B vs Mode-J

Very good research, Vince. tnx....I remember reading all of it, but sure
didn't remember where.
I got jumped on by those with an axe to grind when I complained about 2M FM
(read 2 user birds) a long time ago...

No, I haven't been to board meetings, can't afford the expenses involved;
no, I am not active in contributing to their construction (don't have the
capabilities); no, I don't have the funds to be other than a sustaining
member.  But I think I do have the common sense to state my opinion that
Echo will do little to promote AMSAT membership, and membership is what
will keep us afloat.  Inexpensive, low orbit, fine, but IMHO another O7 to
provide and demonstrate real communications instead of a quickie FM contact
that does little else but feed the ego of the demonstrator.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....