Re: Circular patch behaves linear

Hello guys,

I have built the k3zt for 1.2 and it tested circular. for a setup i used
a can fed source (linear) and watched it on a spectrum analyzer.
I also looked at it using a dipole on a microamp meter.
the dipole was the legs of a 1n34 diode,  it makes a useful probe
for measuring rf near fields and antenna currents. its also fun to
watch the needle as you rotate it 90 deg to a linear antenna.
It will make a believer out of you if you have never seen polarization
loss.

73,
Keith N6ORS