RE: Circular patch behaves linear

Impressive.  Those all appear to resonate a little bit high (ideally the
center of the W in the dip should be at 2401 MHz).. but they all look like
they'd work fine and be CP.

I never got my K3TZ style to show that dip or CP.   But I do know that
theoretically that design should work.  I've just never gotten one to do
that.

Congrats on that.  I probably stand corrected that the G3RUH/W0LMD style is
the only one I've ever seen being CP.

Also all of the guys who wondered what a CP patch should look like on an
analyzer... there you go.

Fred W0FMS