Re: FW: Help with AO-40

Dave,
Did you check to see if the voltage is getting to your downconverter??
 Does the noise level come up significantly when you add the voltage??
By the way- Beacon is  2401.323.  The higher the antenna gain usually
means a more accurate pointing required.  I notice this quite readily on
my 10' dish. Make sure your time is correctly edited on your computer
and you are in the correct time zone.  Good luck!
73
Dee, NB2F
NJ AMSAT Co-Ordinator