15-21 July trip to Belize / EK56 and maybe others

My wife, KB5UAE, and I will be going down to V31MD's rent-a-shack in
Placencia, Belize, next month, and I plan on being on UO-14 for many
of the available passes.  I'll be on as V31WD, Pam as V31UA.  QSLs to
N5WD via the callbook address (+SASE = quick return) or ARRL W5
bureau.

We should be up on UO-14 beginning the GMT day of 16 July and ending
with the first of the morning passes (approx 1320 AOS) on 21 July.
I've already run the predictions with Nova, but if there's someone
out there that would like to double-check my predictions, I'd
certainly appreciate it.  Right now, it looks like 23 possible passes
(minimum elevation of 5 degrees).

Bob's shack is in EK56ho by my calculations, though on his Buckmaster
web page he lists the coordinates as EK57.  I don't know if he has a
GPS unit or was going by a map, but I'll be taking my GPS with me and
will try and spend at least some time in the "other" grid during the
trip. That schedule may be announced here, but most likely on the
bird, since it may be a spur of the moment kind of thing.

Since this is primarily a reconnaissance / vacation trip, I'm not
taking anything other than the Arrow and the HT along with a backup
IC706, Rigblaster and some antenna parts for Bob.  Our primary
interest is 6m and the CQWW VHF contest Jul 19-20.  HF when not on 6m
or UO-14.  If it works out, maybe next spring (ARRL June VHF Contest)
we'll be up on FO-29 / Echo-UO14 / meteors and possibly AO-40.

73 Wayne N5WD/V31WD