Help for AO40 uplink need

Hello !!

I started with AO40.
Recieving with DB6NT Downconverter and patch on 65 cm
tv-dish gives good singnals.
But my problem is the 435 mhz uplink.
Im using an FT100 + 90 Wtts pa on dl7km d-quad ( 8,2
dbD horizontal polarisation ). Calculated a eirp 1180
wtts. Loss to rchp 3 db get an eirp 590 wtts.
Wire-loos less 1 db ( pa to antenna only 2 m rg 58 ).
On testing the uplink I only get a very weak cw-sig.
On SSB I cant get any signals.
AO was 50000 km over the earth and sq.-angle was 15.

I read that for an ssb-qso only an 300 wtts eirp is
need. I this wrong or is an error in my calculation
(myself not an electronic-eng.)??

TRX and ant is ok. Get tropo ca. 1000 km with this
rig.

Need I a better ant , like an x-quad or an x-yagi. See
this ants with 12 dbD circular. Calculated 7 db more
eirp.

2 nd q:
Witch eirp Ill need for an 23cm uplink ???
I have a 1 wtts 23 cm trx. Like to calculated ant and
pa- project.

tnx fer answer de dl9gwd@yahoo.com