Field Day 2003 in P.R.

       The Puerto Rico Amateur Radio League (PRARL) will be participating on
Field Day with the club call KP4ES from the Academy of Emergency Managment
from the city of Gurabo, working the new class F category which is to work on the
grounds of an Emergency Operations Center, thus enhancing the main purpose of
this activity: how to setup a portable station in case of any event that
disrupts normal means of communication.

       Hopefully I'll be operating with my Arrow Antenna and Kenwood TH-D7 HT
on Uo-14 and if it's active on this area, AO-27, SO-50 on all passes. Will
try PCSat, ISS and FO-29. Also try the AMSAT Field Day inside the normal one
(and yes I'll be also on HF). The exchange will be 2F PR. Grid is FK78ag.
Everybody is invited.

Regards to all

Angel Luis Santana - WP3GW
Trujillo Alto, P.R.  FK78aj

P.S. Has anyone worked SO-50? Have the freq and tone on but not heard voice.