RE: Mode-B vs Mode-J

I work 10+ hr days, and I'm still building my house in the country.  I
operate AO-40 on average so far twice a year.  It's taken me four years to
get my AO-40 receiving setup to perfection. (and it's nearly there).  But
it's been an iterative learning process and fun.  I enjoy doing this,
although I spend scant time doing it.  When I do I make it, often getting
the XYL totally mad at me.

But I really enjoy the little I am able to do.  It's much better than
nothing.

Fred W0FMS