Re: Mode-B vs Mode-J

Even the builders have time constraints:  It took me four (!) years to
perfect my patch feed arrangement for AO-40-- went through 5 different
dishes, two helix feeds, and four patches before I got it.  But I did.  And
it was fun.  And obviously months went between iterations due to also having
a "life" and having a job...

But if you stay somewhat focused, success will be yours.

Fred W0FMS