Invitation for an Article in the Journal

Hi Everyone,

The snippet of the Amateur Radio Newsline Report I've
pasted below contains some items which may have con-
siderable impact on our satellite operations.

I'd like to invite AMSAT's members who are better
versed and informed in this international relations
aspect of Amateur Radio to consider submitting an
article about WRC 2003 to the AMSAT Journal.

I'll take care of the publication aspect after your
file arrives.  As always, I'll help in any way I can
to get your article printed.

The Journal's e-mail box is journal@amsat-na.org.

-----

Amateur Radio Newsline Report 1349 June 20, 2003
(http://www.arnewsline.org) reported ...

> The International Telecommunication Union's 2003 World
> Radiocommunication Conference got under way June 9th in
> Geneva Switzerland ... Amateur Radio is but a small part
> of the conference, which is trying to complete work on
> more than 40 agenda items. Three are especially important
> to us:
>   + revision of the regulations governing the amateur and
>     amateur-satellite services
>
>   + consideration of an allocation for satellite-borne
>     synthetic aperture radars (SARs) in the 70-cm band

73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ
Editor, AMSAT Journal
journal@amsat.org