Thanks For Your AO-40 Help

Friends,

Thanks for all who replied to my request for help. I think most of my
problem was poor squint angle. I' now have Nova setup to provide squint
angle. I'll spend the remainder of the day getting the feed dialed in
for max sun noise and wait until tomorrow or Tuesday's pass to recheck
S2 beacon. Squint for tomorrow and Tuesday should be much better.

Thanks agn,

Dave Smith / W6TE