AMSAT Beacon+20 net questions

Perhaps the following information will help others as indicated by a few
recent inquiries:

my site:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

A short time back I requested information regarding corrections to:

                40+20list.doc

I inadvertently deleted some of those corrections, apologies, please send
them again...The list is everyone that I have that has ever checked into
the net.

New subject:  I've had requests about net procedures, and maybe the
following will help:

                40+20net.doc

Join us, you just may find it informative.  Particularly if you are tired
of wham, bamming, thank you maaaaming on the 2 user FM birds!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....