Help needed with focal point

Hi Folks

I have a 1.2 meter offset fed dish that I'm not sure of the
focal point. Does anyone use such a dish with a helix feed
(5 1/4 turns) that could tell me the distance from the
reflector of the helix to the center of the dish? This would
then give me a starting point. I have tried adjusting the
focus but can't seem to see much difference. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Hope to work you all on field day. Listen for W4IY on AO-40.

Thanks and 73

Jack W4AD