RE: Wet Atlantic Rare Grids via UO14

Hi Stan

> Just worked W3PM  /MM in HN24 thru UO14, Sunday at 1121Z.
> He is on the QE2 and  heading to New York City and will arrive Wednesday
AM.

I also had a great surprise when I worked him doing a UO-14 demo today, just
before hearing you came up. I'd put the antenna down to do an intro while we
were waiting for the bird to get Stateside, when I heard W3PM on and I
thought "it's not over the US yet". Then I heard "QE2" - so the intro got
cut very short!

73 Howard G6LVB