Re: Mode-B vs Mode-J

Very good point, Kyle.

We all have 24 hours in a day and we each make a conscious choice to do
that which is important to us or what we really want to do.  There's no
judgment in that.  It's just a fact.  If it's important to you, you'll
find a way to do it.  If Mike feels there are things more important to
him than having a usable satellite station, that's his choice.  I'm
sorry that there are other things more important to him, but we all do
what we have to do.

73,

Jon
NA9D

On Saturday, Jun 21, 2003, at 13:00 America/Chicago, Kyle Yoksh wrote:

> I hope that the people like you who are frustrated and angry with AO-40
> operation
> realize that many of us are just like you (not much $$$, not much
> time, etc)
> but with one exception -- IT WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO US, AND WE FOUND
> A WAY
> TO MAKE IT WORK.
Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Ham Radio Webpage: http://www.qsl.net/na9d   <- Updated on 1/12/03!!!
Digital Photography Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/jogden/Photography.html

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."

        - Oscar Wilde