N1HOQ/p FN51 Operation and Log.

Hello satellite fans,
      Thanks to all who worked me from grid FN51av at Marconi Station, Cape
Cod. Sorry for the lack of heads up, it was a spur of the moment equipment test
for Field Day. A nice morning overall, 65 degrees and mostly sunny. FN-51 had
the only sun on the Cape today ; ) .Signals on AO-40 were great early today
with the low squint angle, but I was able to continue even with my own weaker
uplink through apogee and squints past 18 degrees! It did get tough at times
with QSB at those higher SQ numbers. Thanks to the patient operators. As usual I
took time out to make the best of the public relations opportunities at the
now busy tourist site! The equipment was as follows:
Rig : Icom IC-910H
435 yagi : Gulf Alpha 8x8 EL CP with pol. switch
145 yagi : Gulf Alpha 5x5 EL CP with pol. switch
2401 BBQ : Hyperlink with DEM 2400-144 RX downconverter (20 dB preamp)
rotator :  Yaesu G-5500
power : Honda EU-2000i generator (super quiet and efficient).
support : 1994 GMC Sierra Pickup . Entire setup self contained in the truck,
technically, I could have moved up and down in the parking lot and been AO-40
mobile, HI !
     The contact lists follow :
AO-40 SSB from Marconi Station FN-51 av.

DJ9PC   OH2GV   ZR6DXB   KB9CRY   F1NGP   OZ1MY   OE3WHU   4X6IA   G8AWB
AA4MD   DL7UFN   I8CVS   IT9UJY   DG3GAQ   K3SZH   G7NFO   DC3ZB   I0UGB
W1AW/5   NX2Q  ..

UO-14 FM from Marconi Station FN-51 av.

WA4EWV / VE1(FN63)   WA1ECF   AJ9K   KD6NA   N1RX   N0YK   W9AE   N1ORC
N5AFV   KG6GMT   N9UUR   XE2AT..

     Thanks again for all the QSOs. 73 de Shawn, N1HOQ..