Re: Heo, Leo, Meo

I think I asked this question before, but don't think I ever got a
definitive answer.

(I guess this would qualify as a MEO ? )  Why have they not ever put a
ham satellite
(whatever mode) in the same type orbit as the GPS birds?  I think they
are around
5000 miles up?  BIG footprint, but not as big as  AO-10, AO-40, etc.
Mode B or J ?
Donno about mode A at that altitude?  I was of course referring to a
passband
transponder type bird.

73,
John, K6YK