RE: Mode-B vs Mode-J

People.

	Jon here is just one example, but there are others.

Jon, the name ISN'T STEVE.  Not in this message, not in the others either.
But most folks never read the whole message anyway, so don't worry about it.

I am glad you have enough time to build stuff.  I don't.  Maybe when I am
old and retired too.  And so nice of you to assume your life is the same as
everyone else's.  Ever start a new small-business.  You don't know what
no-time is.

Since I quit using AO-40 for being an alligator (Yes, the $200 solution
works, but not well) and it doesn't seem like anything better is on the
horizon except building stuff or buying more and more, I am out of here.  I
expect I am not the first, nor will I be the last.

Maybe in the future when I get past this period in life, and I do have the
time to build, or can afford to buy, I may look to see what has come of
satellites.  I may be back, or maybe not.  No matter, I am just one person
who is tired of the same cycle.

To K5OE and the others who have been helpful, thanks.  If I decide to sell
the 13 ULNA I built but didn't have time to install, I will let you know.
That goes for the bigger dish, the copper wire for the helix, and all the
other stuff too.  Maybe even the Yaesu G-5400B and the new-in-box labjack.

To those of you who have nothing to say except stop sleeping and build,
enjoy.  You drove another op away.  Big help to AMSAT you are!

This will be my last message on the list.

We're outta here.  HF covers more than 1/2 the world anyway.  Good luck
getting new members.

BTW, DM-61 has just become a rare grid.  With my quitting satellites, the
last active satellite station in the grid is now  -GONE-