Nova Doppler Shift Question

A newbie question.  I am using Nova software with the LabJack interface to
control my G-5500 rotator.  I have tried using the RATS FT-847 program to
control the FT-847 and take care of doppler shift.  The radio seems to track
FO-29 with no problem using this setup, but on AO40 mode UL2, looks like it
is RATS is trying to set the doppler as if the downlink was on 2 meters.  I
am certain I am doing something wrong, but need help please

Ted Huf
W4ZE
724-873-5050
Hickory, PA