Echo

Can anyone in the Wash, D. C. group involved in the construction of Echo
tell us if the configuration that will be launched is finalized.

The last I've heard was the presentation at the last AMSAT convention.
As I remember, many of the described features were "iffy".

Just exactly what is the present configuration besides the two-user FM
feature??

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....