First Contact

Well after several months of setbacks , I finally made my first contact
on AO-40.
At 11:30utc I turned equipment on , found the beacon then my downlink
called CQ and Stewart GW3XYW returned my call. A very special thanks to
all those that have helped me over the past year.The primestar dish and
the homemade patch along with one of K5GNA's downconverters is doing the
job.
Thanks once again see you the birds

73 de Gerry VE4GTB