From: Martha Saragovitz [mailto:martha@AMSAT.Org]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 9:25 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: Board; officers
Subject: [amsat-bb] Office Closed

The AMSAT office will be closed the week of June 23rd.  I am going on
vacation to Cape May NJ where it has rained the last 51 days.  In addition
to my husband (N4QQ), I will be sharing a large house with my sister, my
niece, her husband, their 3 kids (7,4,2) and the babysitter.  Guess I'll
need another vacation when I get back!  73- Martha