Re: BoD election

> Do you think it would be appropriate for the candidates to post what
> they feel
> their priorities as a BoD member would be?  A statement of purpose of
> sorts or
> even an e-debate?
>
> I think it would help me to be more informed and able to make a better
> decision
> on the candidate that most reflects my voting interests.
>
> I bet that this list serves as the major or only connection to AMSAT
> for many of the members.

Good idea Chris. How about the candidates each hold a one hour net on
the AMSAT Echolink server.  This way members can check in and ask the
candidate direct questions. Right now the candidates are only required
to present a prepared statement to go out with the ballots.  Might help
put some excitement into the election.  Right now the elections for BoD
look like a rubber stamp process.

73
Barry - VA3BJD