RE: Getting Constructive

> What if there was a collaborative effort to assemble a CD filled with
> up to date articles about amateur satellites. Add to that MP3 audio
> clips of interviews with real operators as well as audio from actual
> on-air contacts. Mix in a bunch of pictures and maybe even a short
> multimedia presentation and we could have a very interesting, and up
> to date look at what "we" do for fun.

Well, I have quite a bit of audio from FM LEO operations (including some of
my contacts from public transport), which I'd be more than happy to donate
to such a project.  I also have the original .WAV files on CD, so anyone who
wanted to could re-encode them into a higher bitrate format for better
quality reproduction.

The audio is available at http://vkradio.com/sat.html for download (very
heavily compressed - 8kbps MP3), and as I said, I have the original .WAV
recordings archived on CD here, which have much better audio quality.