JD1YAB (Ogasawara Islands) on AO40

Masa JN1GKZ wrote:

Special station JD1YAB is set from 10th Jun to 31st Aug at Chichi-jima Island, Ogasawara. AO-40 station setup is planned around 20th Jun. Operation team from Japanese mainland who stay there from 26th to 29th Jun is planning AO-40 operation.

Wayne W9AE replies:

This is great news!  I will mark my calendar for 26-29 June.

I very much appreciate your frequent contributions to amsat-bb telling us what the Japan satellite operators are doing.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA    EN62af
AMSAT Journal "Satellite DX" editor