---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:03:01 -0400
From: Carolyn Elston <jde@intouchmi.com>
To: Bob Bruninga <bruninga@usna.edu>

They are located about 65 miles north of Detriot, MI. My back yard is
getting loaded down [with junk]. I think that we have about 20 on the
ground now, and I am taking apart another 10.

You should see my pile of towers. Today I took down 2 Rohn SSV-80's with
6n/5n/4n/3nw sections one Rohn SSV-70 and a 70 foot Fort Worth tower. I
would like to find someone who would take some of the Big Scientific
Atlanta 4.6 meter BUD's that way I could have some room for the Scientific
Atlanta 6.6 (really BIG BUD) with full motor drive.

E.T. Phone Home.
Thanks, 73, John, W8JDE