Re: Echo vs. Eagle Discussion

Eagle shouldn't be put on the back burner.   I can't donate a lot, but it
will total somewhere between 500 and 1000, the same as I did for P3D.  I
still think that money going toward Echo would have been used for Eagle if
we hadn't signed on with SpaceQuest.  If you polled people on this list and
asked them what they heard about first, Eagle or Echo, I'm sure most would
say Eagle.  So I would say Echo did steal money away from Eagle.