From: "Stephen Diggs" <w4epi@attbi.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 09:10
Subject: [amsat-bb] Echo vs. Eagle Discussion

<snip>

I am constantly alarmed by the lack of new faces contributing time and
attention to the technical side of our organization. Echo is helping in
that respect. Not nearly enough, but it is a start.

To conclude, I am <so> happy to see new interest in serving on the BOD.
One and all are capable and competent to serve. I would caution against
anyone viewing their role as a potential BOD member as a one-issue
candidate or with a personal mission to flatly change our priorities
based on the most recent fad train-of-thought discussion.

<snip>

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI