Breakfast special: AO-40 eggbeater

Hi all,
I am a newfie to sat ops and I am trying to set up a station in my small confines of my QTH for AO-40.  My question is, has anyone built or bought an eggbeater for 13cm (receive only is fine)? Also given the small size of the wavelength is it possible/common/useful to create the eggbeater to a multiple of the wavelength in order to capture more RF (greater area)?

--
73, K2LAZ
--laz

Please ignore the following solicitations: