Re: RE: Eagle

OK, Leslie, you aren't making sense here.

A few posts ago, you stated that you wanted mode U/V or V/U on Eagle.
Now you say you don't want to deal with a 2m antenna?

I'm confused.  From this post, it sounds like what you want is mode U/S
which is what you have.  Why then did you say that you wouldn't support
a satellite that didn't have U/V or V/U?

73,

Jon
NA9D

On Wednesday, Jun 18, 2003, at 20:39 America/Chicago, sco@sco-inc.com
wrote:

> Because I don't want to deal with a 2m sat antenna. It is too big and
> bulky to move in my trailer for Field Day and Satellite demos. My 10ft
> M2 70cm cross yagi is much easier to deal with, along with my S Band
> dish. I would rather spend the money for a L Band amp than deal with
> the hassle of a 2m antenna. I am not even taking a 2m antenna to Field
> Day this year, nothing to use it on here in Atlanta. All our work will
> be on AO-40, look for us as W4BOC 4a GA.
-------------------------------------
Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Ham Radio Webpage: http://www.qsl.net/na9d   <- Updated on 1/12/03!!!
Digital Photography Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/jogden/Photography.html

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."

                 - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.