Invasion from Mars or the neighbors house

I think it is likely someone has been down this road. I get home tonight
and the AO40 pass is over and I look over at my Spectrum Analyzer and
the noise floor went up 5db. The noise is present throughout the
bandpass of the UEK-3000 DC. It looks just like white noise, a full
spectrum of constant amplitude junk. It is present in all directions and
also present on my old rag with a separate DC. Am I looking at a new
2.4Ghz phone at the neighbor's house?
Any thoughts are appreciated.
73
Gunther Meisse