FO-29 strong signals

Heard strong signals from W0OQC chatting with WB2P today in SSB on the
bird around 435.855 MHz (1945Z) on an eastern pass with 50 degrees of
elevation.  I Have decided that I'll be putting my eggs in this basket
this year for Field Day bonus points.  I'll be operating in the CW
mode.

My question is to those who operated this bird last year during FD.
Was there ample CW operation on FO-29???  The elevations I've predicted
for June 28th aren't great for my location so passes will be relatively
short and I need to make a couple of real quick Qs.  I'll be operating
from the W8GK FD site.

If you have any experience in this regard, please reply to me off the
list.  Many thanks.

73, Gary -K8KFJ-
West Virginia