Re: Ham Radio apathy

Jerry,
I am sorry that your profram manager isn't interested in a satellite
presentation.  I give some exelent ones and as always  "I work for
donations!"  If I make an effort to give "entertainmaent for aclub" I
usually ask for a donation so I feel that I have done something for
AMSAT.  Since you are in "0" land, you should go to the amsat
co-ordinator's list and find out who is near you and then ask that
person to contact your chairman for presentations and he could possibly
make them turn around.??!!??
Good Luck!
73,
Dee, NB2F