Re: Future Sats: L/U

I think we should also have a S band downlink because all the new AO-40
users already have the S band downlink thing going. I would use L/U as
primary and L/S as seconday with U/V as a third level, on the power budget
plan. U/V would only get power if there were not enough users on the first
two levels to use all the power available or if one of those levels failed
for some reason (we would have U/V as a safety backup to the primary (L/U)
and secondary (L/S) payloads).

W4SCO