Re: New "Bird Builders"

Hello,

I am putting together a satellite summer camp at Westfield HS in
Chantilly, VA this summer. I'm still putting the material together. The
camp will be held August 4-11. It will include having the students
working on a cansat which is similar to the ARLISS program. At the end
of the camp, the cansats will be launched at the MDRA club field
www.mdrocketry.org. The Federation of Galaxy Explorers program is
sponsoring the summer camp. www.foge.org
My site for the cansat is http://members.cox.net/igalysh

It would be nice to expand this and develop a satellite education
program. Westfield HS is very interested in the cubesat program.

Ivan