Re: New "Bird Builders"

Hello,

I am putting together a summer camp at Westfield HS in Chantilly, VA. It
is an intro to satellites and includes the cansat which is based on the
ARLISS program. The summer camp will start August 4. I've been putting
material together and have a cansat kit for the kids to get some
experience with. For info on the program check out www.foge.org and
members.cox.net/igalysh

Ivan