Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:55:44 -0400

After reading the comments on AMSAT-BB, there are several comments I
would like to make.  Please note that any donation earmarked for a
specific project is used ONLY for that project.  At this time we have
4 project categories: ECHO, EAGLE, ARISS and Future Technical
Projects.  Also, if you don't want to donate to the President's Club,
you can make a general donation and specify a project.  Later this
week a fund-raising letter will be mailed to all current members.  You
have your choice of donating to the President's Club or a general
donation.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Martha Saragovitz
Manager