Financial Support. . . .

Dear fellows:

       Speaking of Echo, last month there was an e-mail that said if you
wanted your call sign to go on it and there would be details later, still waiting
for them. It's like the put your name on a CD Rom to the Deep Impact mission,
which I did and got a online certificate. It is free but I understand that
this a way to help Echo. Any info?
Hey! I'm just less than a month old new member.

73's  Angel Santana - WP3GW Puerto Rico  AMSAT Member # 35,116