Funding discussions

Folks:
I have read with great interest the discussions in response to the
original comment about funding.  I fear that someone soon will take
offense and ask that this "off-topic" discussion be taken off the bb.

I would plead that this NOT happen.  It is very ON-topic, and goes to
the heart and soul of AMSAT's future.  I've enjoyed the discussion.
It's been temperate, fact-based opinions, and has been very revealing in
what some board candidates think.  It will be helpful in my decision in
the next election.  Beyond the next election, beyond what individual
candidates think, I think this intellectual discussion, taking as much
emotion as possible out of a potentially emotional subject, is HEALTHY
for AMSAT.  Let's find out what members and potential members THINK!

Thanks to all contributors and all the best.

With great respect and very 73,

Jim

James A. Sanford, PE
CAPT US Navy (retired)