Financial Support did you look international?

An incomplete list of 22 AMSAT countries. Intead of asking few much can we ask many few?
As international a satellite is should we focusing on less projects to permit much users.
will a new international federation called IAMSAT can concentrate fundings at a planetary scale?

AMSAT-Australia
AMSAT-BDA Bermuda.
AMSAT Belgium
AMSAT-CE Chile
AMSAT-CT PORTUGAL
AMSAT-DL Gerrmany
AMSAT-EA Spain
AMSAT-France
AMSAT-HS Thailand
AMSAT-India
AMSAT-I Italy
AMSAT-LK Sri Lanka
AMSAT-NA
AMSAT-LU Argentina
AMSAT-OE Austria
AMSAT-OZ Denmark
AMSAT-PO Portugal.
AMSAT-QATAR
AMSAT-SM Sweden
AMSAT-UK
AMSAT-ZL
SA-AMSAT Republic of South Africa

Unesco and UN have special peace and educational  funding program. Can Ham radio covering our whole planet be
a new peace promoting vector?

Can we put AMSAT as an life insurance beneficiary and gaining tax deductions for premium paid?

As new blood in our ham ranks is badly needed can our national ham organisations contribute. A new way to
promote ham radio...space is cool !

Smokers advertisement will be banned soon on the  earth surface. But what about space! a full free smoking
section. Who will be the first ham satellite carrying a cigar picture?

So many beautifull unexplored ressources.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
          http://www.qsl.net/ve2dwe/