RE: Schematic capture & PCB creation software

  Jess,

 I had a similar problem with my old DOS program for PCBs (BoardMaker)
and my HP printer under Windows.... but, if your PCB program can be to
"EXPORT"
the designed PCB into a Postscript file, this recognised easily from COREL
Draw, which
has not problem with any printer under Windows.
  Additional, the "Postscript" file is also recognised from "Adobe Acrobat
Writer" and
you can convert the postscript to PDF.

 73, Mak SV1BSX

SS: adress for PROTEL in USA... if someone needs....

PROTEL Technology Inc. NORTH AMERICA
5252 N.Edgewood Dr
Suite 175, Provo, UT 84604
Phone: 801 224 0333

>For the past several years I have been using an old DOS program from
PROTEL.

sv1bsx@yahoo.gr
http://www.qsl.net/sv1bsx