Re: Financial support

Hi, Paul!!

At 05:55 PM 17-06-03 -0300, Paul Willmott wrote:
>Also I prefer to direct my contributions directly to those projects that
>interest me,
>
>When AMSAT-NA starts a named "Eagle" fund, and advertises it, then I'll
>support it, but I won't join the "President's Club", ...

You can do both!  When becoming a member of the President's Club, you can
specify how the money should be used.  We are bound by US law to follow
your instructions.  Sooooo, if you become a Member of the President's Club,
just say to which project you want the money to go and it shall be done!

Hope this helps.

73, art.....